Agoura Hills, CA Retirement Living
We strive to make your life easier at Meadowbrook Senior Living. This means we take care of the little things like a weekly housekeeping service, with fresh linens and towels. Washers and dryers are available for those who would prefer to wash their own clothes. You will also find an on-site beauty shop for your convenience.
Families and friends are always welcome, no matter the time of day or night. If your visitors arrive after the community is secured for the evening, just let us know, our 24-hour staff will welcome them.
People Caring For Your Needs
Our entire staff is committed to pursuing the highest quality of life for every resident. Staff is available 24-hours a day, so if you need assistance with escorting, bathing, incontinent care, medication management or dressing, we are here to help.
Each apartment also has a personal emergency call system that ensures help is just the touch of a button away. Our on-site resident care professionals are always there to oversee the administration of medications, as well as other basic care needs.
Amenities & Services
- Spacious apartments – plenty of space to furnish as you desire
- Private bathrooms with accessible showers –
- Kitchenettes – for snacks
- Utilities – no more surprising bills
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service – hassle free lifestyle
- 24/7 staffing with personal pendant communication system and security cameras – peace of mind knowing someone is close by
- Cable TV – you watch, we pay
- Outside patio & courtyards – fresh air when you want it
- Intriguing educational programs – continued life long learning
- Restaurant Style Dining – balanced & consistent quality meals
- Movie Theater – let your favorites come to you among friends
- Complimentary/Scheduled transportation – frees up families schedules
- Personalized Care Plan based on Individual Needs – individualized way of life
- Private Dining Room – Continued Family Traditions
- Beauty Salon – walk to your salon appointment
- Medication Management Available – right medication at the right time
- Laundry Service – (additional fees)
- Activities Program – multiple choices left up to you
- Billiards room Activity Rooms – the whole community is your residence
- Pet Friendly – because your best friend may have fur
Is Assisted Living the right choice? Sometimes the decision to move in to an Assisted Living community is made amidst many challenges. But according to the results of a recent survey, Assisted Living can help create a sense of belonging and control for residents, easing the transition and fostering quality of life. Check out the results of this survey, which focus on the real-life experiences of residents and their family members. Then learn more from our residents by visiting our community.