Agoura Hills Memory Care
Residents with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia will find that memory loss is no barrier to a quality life at Meadowbrook Memory Care. Residents thrive in amenity-rich surroundings that are combined with appropriate programming to create our Generations Memory Care.
The program encourages residents to participate; enhances their sense of joy, accomplishment and satisfaction; and promotes their physical, emotional, social and spiritual well-being.
- Highly trained and compassionate staff – peace of mind day & night
- Person-centered care – individualized way of life
- Focus on what the resident “Can Do” – promotes independence
- Physical, spiritual and social wellness – whole person well-being
- Individualized and large group event situations – socialization choices
- Beautiful courtyard and garden areas – fresh air to clear the mind
- Well-structured outdoor exploration and purposeful outings – life beyond community living
- Choice of daily life activities – catering to personal preferences to enjoy each day
- Family participation and partnership – continued bonding with loved one and team members.
- Restaurant-style dining – balanced & consistent quality meals
- Refreshments and snacks available – maintaining hydration & regular eating habits
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry – hassle free lifestyle
- Daily tidy service – (additional fees)
- Emergency response (24-hours a day) – peace of mind knowing someone is close by
- Life Journey Assessment – life achievements matter
- Community support group – continued support for you
- Effective approach to redirecting and way-finding assistance – eases frustrations
Is Memory Care the right choice for your loved one? Sometimes the decision to move in to a Memory Care community is made amidst many challenges. But according to the results of a recent survey, Memory Care can foster a high quality of life for people living with dementia, easing the transition for both residents and family members. Check out the results of this survey, which focus on the real-life experiences of family members who have loved ones in Memory Care. Then learn more by visiting our community.